How can I reinstall the software in a new computer?dr.fone – Restore Social App(iOS) Buy MobileTrans(Win) 1-Click Phone Transfer now. Wondershare Software The Best Acrobat Alternative Your Best PDF Solution for Windows and Mac
Please check if you are going to reinstall in the same operating system or not.
If the operating systems are the same, that is to say, from Win to Win or from Mac to Mac, then you can directly download the software into your new computer and then login with your ID.
If the operating systems are not the same, please note that we don’t support to switch the plan between different platforms. You’ll then need to purchase a new license to work in the new system.
How do I fix installation stuck?
Usually, this is caused by unstable or poor internet connection. Follow the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Make sure your internet connection is working properly.
2. Quit the installation, then right click on the installer and run it as Administrator.
How do I install the software?
Follow the step by step guide below to install the software.
- For Windows
1. Download the software to your computer.
2. Once it’s downloaded successfully, you can find the installer (such as named drfone_setup_full3360.exe) on the Downloads list on your browser.
3. Click on the installer and click Install on the popup window to start the installation. You can also click Customize Install to change the installation path and language.
4. Then just follow the onscreen instruction to install.
- For Mac
1. Download the software to your Mac.
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. On the popup window, click on Agree to start the installation.
3. Drag the software icon to the Applications folder.
4. The process will take a few seconds and then the software is installed successfully.
How do I reinstall the software?
If you need to reinstall the software on your computer, because the software is not working properly or any other reasons, just follow the instructions below.
1. Uninstall the software on your computer first.
- On Windows, click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program > to uninstall it.
- On Mac, open Applications folder and drag the software icon to the Trash to uninstall it.
2. Download the latest version of the software.
3. Click on the installer, or right-click on the installer to run it as Administrator to start to the installation.
I failed to download the software from wondershare.com
In most cases, the download failure is due to network connection error. Please kindly check by following the below instructions:
1. Check the network connection, if it’s not correctly connected, try to switch your network;
2. Switch to another browser;
3. Try to download the software again.